PDF, TXT, FB2. ePUB. MOBI. Knjiga je napisana 2021. Potražite knjige na bedriftsportalen.org.
Berlin’s best culinary and nightlife secretsYou can feel like a true Berliner thanks to the insider’s tips in this handy guide. From the best Currywurst stand to the coolest place to grab a cocktail and all the best places to sample fine Berlin cuisine, these are truly priceless pointers.
– Legendary restaurant and bar Paris Bar
– Diener Tattersaal, German pub with typical Berlin beer and food
– Green Door, you have to ring the doorbell to gain entrance to this stylish night spot
– Café Einstein, a classic coffee house in an old villa
– Kumpelnest 3000, a glamour-trash bar in a former brothel?
– Borchardt, the brasserie where the likes of Tom Hanks, Goldie Hawn, Gerhard Schröder have eaten Wiener Schnitzel
– Konnopke’s Imbiss, birthplace of the famous Berlin Currywurst
– Wohnzimmer, a cosy, vintage-style café in Berlin’s most hottest neighborhood, Prenzlauer Berg
About the Series:More bang for your buck! … a fast-food, high-energy fix on the topic at hand. The New York Times Book Review
Angelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published numerous titles on art, architecture, photography, design, travel, and lifestyle.
Berlin-based photographer Thorsten Klapsch has published his works in various magazines, among them Wallpaper*, DIE ZEIT, and Qvest. He has collaborated on different book projects and works for architects, designers and advertising campaigns.
Dodaj u košaricu-66%. Dodaj u listu želja.
This is the Top10 list of restaurants the whole city is speaking about.
Best Dining in Berlin, Germany: See 595,588 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 8,407 Berlin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
Best Dining in Berlin, Germany: See 596,466 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 8,524 Berlin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
The Spindler & Klatt is one of the more upscale restaurants on the waterfront in Berlin. You can dine on pan-Asian specialities in a chic atmosphere right by the Spree.